At Resonate we believe Scripture teaches the primary place of discipleship is the family, and because of that we want to give you a wide range of tools to help your family become stronger and healthier. Tools that help you communicate more lovingly and effectively. Tools that help you rekindle romance. Tools that help you become the man or woman Jesus has called you to be.
Resources include Guides, Audio Resources, and Cheat Sheets, all of which are available below. You can also find physical copies at the Family Room Tent on Sunday mornings.
To get started, download a Family Room Appraisal/Plan and follow these three easy steps:
- Step 1: Reflect on how intentional you have been the past 120 days
- Step 2: Identify your Life Stage and Special Circumstances, then access the corresponding resources below.
- Step 3: Create a Appraisal/Plan to become more intentional over the next 120 days.
Guides, Audio Resources, and Cheat Sheets offer very practical help. Scroll down to check them out.
Guides are insights and resource recommendations for a variety of family season dynamics and special situations. Download Guide files below or, at the Fremont Campus, visit the Family Room Tent on Sundays.
- Single – Should You Pursue Marriage?
- Proactively Pursuing Marriage
- Engaged – now what?
- Building a Strong Marriage
- Considering Children
- Preparing for Baby’s Arrival
- Intentional Parenting
- Leading Your Child to Trust Jesus
- Education Options for Your Child
- Preparing for Adolescence
- Launching Young Adults
- The Empty Nest
- Intentional Grandparenting
- Special Needs Children
- Single Parenting
- A Difficult Teen
- Blending Families
- A Difficult Marriage
- Exploring Adoption
- An Unplanned Pregnancy
- Facing Infertility
- A Non-Christian Spouse
- Family Finances
- Addiction Issues
- Caring for an Aging Loved One
- Living Together Before Marriage
- When Your Child Rejects Your Beliefs
- Disciplining Young Children
- Sexual Identity Confusion
Audio Resources are audio and video media offering inspiration and advice on becoming intentional at home. Download media below:
Cheat Sheets provide ideas you can implement this week including date-night discussions, family-night activities, mealtime conversations, movie night chats and much more. Download Cheat Sheet files below or visit the Family Room Tent at Resonate on Sundays.
- Kids Auction
- Kids Bedtime Parent Picture
- Kids Blinded By Sin
- Kids Daddy & Daughter Movie Night
- Kids Everyday Faith Conversations
- Kids Fat Cat Bedtime Blessings
- Kids Mealtime Merry Heart Meal
- Kids Memory Minute
- Kids Time Wise
- Kids Truth Treasure Map
- Kids Upstairs Downstairs
- Marriage Annual Plan Date Night
- Marriage Art of Marriage
- Marriage Discover Needs
- Marriage Love Journal
- Marriage Love Respect
- Marriage Masterpiece
- Marriage Mini Dreams
- Marriage New Marriage Connections
- Marriage Romantic Movie Night